Bring your creativity and love of stationery to Paper Hammer!
The Paper Hammer flagship store is looking for an experienced part-time sales associate to join our small, Seattle-based team.
Our ideal candidate has excellent customer service skills, is extremely organized, and enthusiastic about sharing the Paper Hammer brand with our customers. This position is part-time and requires Saturday and holiday availability.
Your primary duties will include:
- Providing friendly and helpful customer service
- Maintaining a clean and organized environment for customers to shop
- Processing sales through our POS system
- Maintaining a balanced till
- Receiving and processing new inventory
- Performing opening and closing tasks
- You have previous experience in a retail or customer service setting
- You have a strong desire to provide outstanding customer service, engage with customers, and recommend product
- You are able to multi-task and work independently
- You have clear communication skills, both written and verbal
Knowledge of basic bookbinding techniques and letterpress will be a plus when evaluating candidates.
Please email your resume along with your response to the following:
1. Why does working at a store like Paper Hammer sound like a great role for you?
2. Tell us a little about your retail experience.
3. What are some of your favorite paper products and card lines?
We look forward to hearing from you!